The Contractors License Board safeguards consumers by regulating the construction industry through policies that promote the health, safety, and general welfare of the public in matters relating to construction.
The Contractors License Board accomplishes this by:
• Making certain that construction is carried out in a safe, competent, and professional manner;
• Licensing contractors and enforcing licensing laws; Requiring that individual or company practicing or offering to do construction contracting is or be licensed;
• Requiring that an individual or company practicing or offering to do construction contracting is or be licensed;
• Exercising the laws, regulations, and standards governing construction contracting in a reasonable and consistent manner;
• Providing resolution to disputes that arise from construction activities; and
• Educating the public so that they can make informed choices.
CLB STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES (SOP)
CLB CITIZEN CENTRIC REPORTS